Lectures and Workshops
Through lectures and workshops I provide training and education to professionals and paraprofessionals as well as lay audiences nationally and locally.
Representative Past Offerings of Training and Educational Events
- "Special Considerations in Working with Chronically Ill Patients"
- "Coping with Inflammatory Bowel Disease"
- "Family Issues in Inflammatory Bowel Disease"
- "Couples and How They Cope"
- "Common Hurdles and Stumbling Blocks for Chronic Illness Patents and Spouses"
- "The Impact of ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease) on the Family"
- Sinai Hospital, Detroit, MI
- St. John Hospital, Detroit, MI
- ALS Massachusetts Chapter, Dedham, MA
- ALS, Rhode Island Chapter, Warwick, RI
- ALS Association, Southfield, MI
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA
- "The Therapist and Money: Why We Do What We Do"
- "Money and the Group Therapist’s Countertransference"
- American Group Psychotherapy Association, New York City, NY
- American Group Psychotherapy Association, New Orleans, LA
- "The Ethics of the Therapist"
- "Group Psychotherapy: Ethical Considerations"
- Michigan Group Psychotherapy Society, Lewiston, MI
- Michigan Group Psychotherapy Society, West Bloomfield, MI
- "Stale-Mates in Marriage"
- Michigan Society for Psychoanalytic Psychology, Southfield, MI