I work with clients in individual, couples or group psychotherapy or a combination of these, depending on the goals of treatment.
The clients I see in psychotherapy include homemakers, college students, stressed executives, academics, and other high functioning professionals. Many of my clients find my background in law and business to be a good fit for understanding their issues and conflicts.
The treatment issues that I specialize in and and the diverse populations that I work with are listed below.
My services may be covered by your insurance plan. Even if I am not listed on your panel of providers, some coverage may be available to you if you have out-of-network benefits.
- Anxiety Disorders
- Chronic Medical Illness
- Family Business Conflict
- Intergenerational Family Conflict
- Life Transitions
- Men’s Issues
- Parenting Problems
- Prenuptial Adjustments
- Relationship Issues
- Self-esteem Issues
- Sibling Conflict
- Stress in Executives and Entrepreneurs
- Workplace Difficulties
- ALS and Crohn’s Disease Patients
- Caregivers of the Elderly
- Chronic Illness Caregivers
- Individuals in Transition
- Individuals with Workplace Difficulties
- Family Members of the Chronically Ill
- Older Adolescents and Young Adults
- Patients with Chronic Illness
- Patients with Physical Disabilities
- Seniors and Those in Retirement
- Executives and Entrepreneurs
- Initial Consultation $200
- Individual Psychotherapy $185
- Couples Therapy $190
- Group Psychotherapy $60